OKAM Capital Ltd. based in Warsaw
- The administrator of your personal data is OKAM Capital Ltd. with headquarters in Warsaw, 88 Jagiellońska St., 03-215 Warsaw.
- The administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer, whom you can contact in all matters related to the protection of personal data in the following way:
- via e-mail: email@example.com;
- By letter: “OKAM Capital” Ltd., 88 Jagiellońska St., 03-215 Warsaw, with the annotation “RODO”.
- Your personal data has been and is being processed for the purpose of:
- direct marketing of products and services based on your consent (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (a) of the RODO) if such consent has been given by you;
- take specific actions at your request (the originator of the request) before concluding the contract (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) of the RODO), if such a request has been submitted by you;
in accordance with Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a), b) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC.
- Your data will be processed until you withdraw your consent to processing, if the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, or until the conclusion of the contract referred to in paragraph 3 lit. b) or until you exercise the rights set out in paragraph 6.
- The recipients of your personal data may be:
- Employees and associates of the Administrator;
- Entities providing services to the Administrator, entrusted by the Administrator with the processing of personal data, in particular including service providers in the field of legal, marketing and IT services for the Administrator;
- Subsidiaries of the Administrator, entrusted by the Administrator with the processing of personal data;
- Brokers, agents or bank advisers, if you have given additional consent in this regard.
- You have the right to access your personal data, rectify, delete, limit processing, as well as to transfer data, object to the processing of data and withdraw your consent to processing at any time, while the withdrawal of consent does not affect compliance with the law. processing that was carried out before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data:
President of the Personal Data Protection Office
2 Stawki St., 00-193 Warsaw
- The administrator will process data in a manner consisting of automated processing, in particular profiling.